Hi beautiful girls. How are you spending the week? Mine has been super tiring so far but hey nothing can stop me from meeting you guys here at this platform on Sundays and Thursdays. So as promised in my last post (Makeup Revolution Eyes Like Angels eye shadow palette review) here’s the Blue Smokey eye look that I created with the Makeup Revolution eye shadow palette.
I always loved Blue Smokey eye look. I don’t know why but blue eyes remind me of beautiful deep blue sea. Ok may be I am sounding melodramatic here so let’s focus on this look (LOL 😉 ). Also let me tell you that I chose this palette primarily only for the electric blue eye shadows. However later I loved all the colors when I used this palette.
I created this Blue Smokey eye look in the following steps:
- Firstly I used the light blue color in the inner 1/4th eyelid after application of eyeshadow primer.
- Then I patted the blue color on my lids gently (excluding the inner 1/4th area which was used in the first step).
- In the next step I blended the crease with a soft brown color from my coastal scents revealed 2 palette. You can use any brown eye shadow which is a shade darker than your skin tone
- Then I applied the dark blue color on the outer V of my eye lids.
- Then again I blended everything with a dark brown color again from coastal scents revealed 2 palette. I repeated step 4 and 5 till I got the desired results.
- Then I applied Eyeliner, mascara and false lashes.
- Then after doing my makeup I applied the same blue used in step 2 on my lower lids.
- Then I applied kohl in my eyes and voila stunning Blue Smokey eye look is ready.
I would suggest you guys to master the art of blending. I am not an expert myself but I can tell you by my experiences that eye makeup is all about seamless blending. You have to invest sufficient time in blending and you will see the differences.
So guys this was my Blue Smokey eye look with short tutorial using Makeup Revolution eye shadow palette. I love it and I will use it more in the upcoming wedding season. Please let me know if you want some specific articles in the next blog posts about anything. You are my angels and I would love to hear from you. Bbye for now. Feel beautiful be stylish 🙂