Hi girls. Today’s post is about super easy Bronze Glitter eye Indian Party makeup using Revlon Photoready eye art Burnished bling (which I showed you all in earlier post on July shopping haul). I wanted to do this makeup tutorial on my channel which is so versatile, easy and perfect for all the occasions. You can pair this makeup with ethnic as well as Indian outfits. I used a floral tiara with this look to create a perfect pre bridal shoot look. So girls I hope you like this Bronze Glitter eye Indian Party makeup.
- La pro hd concealer creamy beige
- Loreal mat magique compact
- Makeup geek morocco and cocoa bear pan eyeshadow
- Coastal scents revealed 2 palette
- Revlon photoready eye art Burnished Bling
- Huda beauty lashes Scarlett
- Inglot AMC eyeliner gel in black 77
- Maybelline baby pore eraser
- Makeup Forever HD foundation (N128)
- Mac Studio fix concealer (NC45)
- LA girl pro HD concealer Creamy beige and beautiful bronze
- Laura Mercier translucent powder
- Sleek Blush by 3 palette
- MAC skin finish Highlighter Soft and gentle
- Diana of London absolute moisture lip liner (12- Roasted Spice)
- Lotus herbals Floral Glam (003- Rose Divine)
- Bourjois Levres Contour lip pencil Rouge Seduction
For the eyes I went with bronze glitter eye with smoked corners and for the lips I went with deep maroon lipstick. For the hair, I kept it open with floral Tiara.
I also changed my outfit quickly to Indian with bindi to give you an idea how this Bronze eye makeup looks perfect with ethnic wears also.
So girls this was all about Bronze Glitter eye Indian Party makeup. I hope you liked it. You may also like my earlier tutorial on Indian wedding guest makeup. Meet you next on another interesting post. Bye for now. Feel beautiful be stylish.