Hi girls. So as I had promised you all, here is the second makeup look in the Indian festival series (First one was the Durga puja Navratri makeup). As the 9 days of Navratri are celebrated in the form of garba so I created this pink halo eye makeup look for all of you so that you look all glam in the garba nights. Since garba is celebrated at night so the pop of shimmer in the eyes are perfect for that. So here is Indian Garba makeup Dandiya Navratri makeup tutorial for all of you. Hope you like it.
- LA pro HD concealer creamy beige
- Loreal Matt Magique compact powder
- Anastasia Beverly hills Modern Renaissance palette (Reviewed here)
- Makeup Revolution Eyes like angels Eyeshadow palette
- Inglot AMC eyeliner gel in 77 Black
- Huda beauty lashes Scarlett
- Maybelline Baby pore eraser
- Mac studio fix concealer (NC45)
- Makeup forever HD foundation
- LA pro HD concealer creamy beige and beautiful Bronze
- Mac Blush Gingerly
- Laura Mercier Translucent powder
- Morphe 9B blush palette
- Mac Skin finish Highlighter Soft and Gentle
- Nyx Soft matte lip cream Prague
I paired this pink halo eye look with silver accessories. I made this DIY mathapatti (headband) with my silver neckpiece and silver earrings (Yes I do such things all the time. hehe 😛 . I attached a string to the earrings and tied it to the neckpiece). Also I wore these beautiful silver jhumkis , Silver neckpiece, silver statement ring (shown in the Chandni chowk silver jewellery haul) and silver bangles .
I also added a silver bindi to my nose which looked like a nose pin (lol I do this trick lot of times 😛 ). Also I made three black dots on the chin with kajal for that perfect traditional look.
For the outfit I wore a mirror work chunni as mirror work fabric looks beautiful at garba nights. For the hair I tried two hairstlyes. One with my hair half tied while one with fully tied in a low bun (Let me know which one you like better).
Apart from the pink halo eye and long winged liner with dramatic lashes, I added a hint of blue on the lower lashes for that extra edge to the whole look. Let me know how you liked it.
So girls this was all about the Indian Garba makeup Dandiya Navratri makeup tutorial. I hope you like it. Let me know your views on it. Also let me know what you want to see next on the channel. Meet you all on another interesting post. Bye for now. Feel beautiful be stylish.