Hi girls. Today’s post is about my March makeup shopping haul. Three weeks back I went to cosmetics shopping to “Impressions” (also called sardarji’s shop) in karol bagh, Delhi. Whenever I used to read about any product on Indian blogs that was normally not available here it was mentioned to be purchased from this shop. It is so popular in the Indian makeup blog world that I had to check it.
So I finally went there. It is a small shop from outside but when I entered inside with my friend I was like what ! Girls it is a heaven for makeup enthusiasts. I repeat it again this place is heaven. This shop has all the international products which are not available here in India from OPI, Kat Von D, Nars, Too faced, Benefit, Anastasia Beverly hills etc. It is just simply amazing.
The shopkeeper is so humble and he has this smile always on his face. I was so amazed so see his makeup knowledge. He has all the knowledge of best makeup products and shades totally apt for the skin tones. I told him that this shop should have Instagram and facebook page so that people can really buy stuff easily. He was all smiling 😀 I am definitely going there again for all my wishlist products. So girls enjoy the video.
Products mentioned in this video are:
- Drugstore eyelashes (superior)- Rs 250 each
- Maybelline baby skin pore eraser- Rs. 950
- Loreal mat magique all in one powder (nude honey) – Rs. 350
- Freedom Pro Conceal and correct (medium dark)- Rs 950
- Chambor extreme matte long wear lipcolour (07- Exotic Fuchsia)- Rs. 750
- 2000 kisses wonderful lipstick (10- red rose)- Rs. 600
- Diana of London absolute moisture lip liner (12- roasted spice)- Rs 350
- Nyx soft matte lip cream (Prague)- Rs. 550
- Laura Mercier loose setting powder- Rs. 2300
So girls this was all about my March makeup Shopping Haul from Impressions Karol Bagh. Hope you liked the video. Do let me know your opinions as you know I love to hear from you. Meet you all beauties next here on Sunday. Bbye for now. Feel beautiful be stylish 😀