Hi girls. Today I have done this sunset inspired makeup. I haven’t done a colored eye makeup till now and I really wanted to try one so when I got the Anastasia Beverly hills Modern Renaissance palette I thought of doing this sunset inspired makeup with combination of yellow, orange and pink eyeshadows. Also I added a floral crown which I felt went well with this sunset inspired makeup. So here’s Sunset eyes makeup tutorial using ABH modern renaissance palette.
1. La pro hd concealer creamy beige
2. Loreal mat magique compact
3. Miyo Poland Single Eyeshadows OMG! (27-Sunrise)
5. Anastasia Beverly hills Modern Renaissance palette
6. Huda beauty lashes Farah
7. Inglot AMC eyeliner gel in black 77
1. Maybelline baby pore eraser
2. Makeup Forever HD foundation (N128) (Reviewed here)
3. Mac Studio fix concealer (NC45)
4. LA girl pro HD concealer Creamy beige and beautiful bronze
5. Laura Mercier translucent powder
6. Mac blush Fleur power
7. MAC skin finish Highlighter Soft and gentle
1. Nyx soft matte lipstick San Paulo
I also added Pom Pom multicored earrings for that colored chic look.
So girls this was all about Sunset eyes makeup tutorial using ABH modern renaissance palette. I hope you liked it. I feel this look is perfect for a sangeet party where you can play with colors and look chic and stylish. You may like my earlier post on Indian wedding series sangeet lehenga look. Meet you next on another interesting post. Bye for now. Feel beautiful be stylish.